Business Law & Franchising
We specialise in your business legal needs, and are committed to helping you to succeed. We work with around 2,000 Wellington regional businesses, and would love to help you too.
It's all about you - At Gibson Sheat, we like to get to know our clients well. We want to know about what makes your business tick. This helps us to help you. The more we know, the more value we can add, and the better we can provide "in context" legal advice.
We will help you structure your business in the best way possible to minimise your business and personal risk. Our litigation and dispute resolution team can assist if it gets tricky!
Protect your business - The best way to protect your business and minimise risk is by having written contracts. Our experts can assist you with these.
You should have contracts with your:
- Employees - Employment Agreements
- Customers - Terms of Trade
- Suppliers - Supplier Contracts
- Premises - Leases/ Purchase Agreements
- Intellectual Property - Licenses, Franchise Agreements
- Technology - Computer, Software Agreements
- Shareholders/ Investors - Company Constitutions, Shareholder Agreements