Business Mentoring & Personal Development
Dean Dalton is a Director of DaltonPlan®, a powerful business planning approach offering business and strategic planning services.
He formulated this powerful business model from his practical business experience complimented by his business studies he completed at Victoria University – a fusion of street credibility and proven Harvard Business School models.
Clients enrol in Dean's motivational From Good to Great - Business Mentoring and Personal Development sessions where Dean offers a higher level strategic planning discipline for business owners who want to take their business to the next level.
Dean meets monthly with clients, on a one-on-one basis, to help them to develop their goals and document ways of achieving them while working on solutions for any current problems.
This service includes;
- Refocusing personal and business goals
- Updating a client’s business plan or developing a new one over time
- Tracking any new tasks set for the client during the month to make sure that they complete them.
- Correspondence with each client on any new development work during the month by telephone and email
- Client introductions to a network of trusted, professionals able to offer assistance in completing set tasks
Clients register for the service for a minimum of 12 months or for an extended time period of their choice. Dean offers a one hour free appraisal.